Terms and Conditions
- Information related with the Employer/ Jobseeker available on the Rojgar bazaar Portal are self declared information by the concerned Employer/ Jobseeker. Directorate of Employment does not certify or take responsibility of the correctness of such information. The Directorate of Employment does not accept the responsibility for the correctness of the information provided by the users (Jobseekers & Employers). Anybody using the information provided on this website would need to conduct verification at user end whenever required. The Directorate of Employment will not be responsible for any loss to any user caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this website.
- No money should be charged by the either side ie. by the Employer or by the Jobseeker for the purpose of Employment or related processes.
- For jobseeker : On clicking ‘whatsapp’ or ‘Call’ by the Jobseeker, Jobseeker’s Name and other details including Mobile No. will be shared with the Employer so that you may be contacted by the Employer for further process related with your employment.
- Employer : Similarly on submitting job posting by the employer, vacancy details with the details of employers organization will appear on the rozgar bazaar portal so that eligible candidates may apply against such vacancies for gainful employment
- Jobseekers’ data, shared with the Employers are for the sole purpose of gainful employment. Accordingly it should not be used otherwise.
- Purpose of the rozgar bazaar web portal is to provide the gainful Employment to Jobseekers and to provide workers/employees to the Employers that is to fulfill the mutual requirements of both. Department bears no responsibility for any malpractice or malafied activity by either side ie. by the Employer or by the Jobseeker in the name of Online Job Fair.